Year 2015 Goals + Winter Bucket List
I’ve thought a lot about the way I want this year to go. I don’t make resolutions because I don’t need the beginning of a new year to change my life. But, this year is a bit different. Having it change from 2014 to 2015 has given me a fresh perspective and energy that I haven’t had for a while. It’s like my brain and heart know that it’s a new year, and I don’t need to be who I was last year. It’s like I’m subconsciously shedding my depression, and I LOVE IT. I don’t know how long it will last, or if it will last at all, but right now, it feels incredible. I don’t have any specific resolutions for this year, but I do have ideas of how I want to be and feel during it.
I decided to best explain how I want 2015 to go by using the following three words.
Winter Bucket List:
1. Sew one project on my new sewing machine (inherited from my mom while clearing out some of her things from the house.)
2. Run on treadmill at least once a week and use my free weights.
3. Watch less TV. Could be a problem since Friends is on Netflix now. Ugh…..
4. Finish decorating and setting up my new woman cave AKA The Fox Den. Posts to come when finished!
5. Write more pages of my book.
6. Figure out my Etsy shop.
7. Pay off Credit Card
I kept it simple… I’m usually a hibernating bear in the winter and it’s been below 20 degrees here, even single digits during the day, since Christmas!